Olmos- We Have A Reason To See Green Hornet

Hollywood Snitch talked with Edward James Olmos and discovered he has a role in the upcoming and underwhelming Green Hornet. I love pulp, but can't muster excitement about this project. Olmos does kindle some enthusiasm in me as he is a kick ass actor. I admit my knowledge of his work doesn't reach far past BSG, but the Adama role carries a lot of weight. So now I am a bit excited to see Green Hornet.

HOLLYWOOD SNITCH EXCLUSIVE: Edward James Olmos joining 'Green Hornet'

Rating:
1
2
3
4
I spoke with actor Edward James Olmos yesterday at Wizard World Chicago Comic-Con. Among discussing his past ("Blade Runner") and present ("Battlestar Galactica" and the upcoming TV film), he dropped he said of his future plans that he will be joining Michel Gondry's "The Green Hornet."

"I'm on my way to do 'The Green Hornet,'" Olmos told me. "It'll be a lot of fun with Seth [Rogen], Nicolas Cage and Cameron Diaz."

No mention on the size of the role or what character, but, nevertheless, this is a big story that will continue to develop, including my full interview with Mr. Olmos.

"The Green Hornet" will star Seth Rogen, Cameron Diaz and Taiwanese actor Jay Chou, who was just announced as Stephen Chow's replacement as sidekick Kato. It is scheduled for release in 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more