The Wise Man's Fear is NYT #1

Patrick Rothfuss is a rockstar as he correctly claims in his blog. His second book is first.... wait... what?

Check this out...


It’s called the New York Times Bestseller list. If your book makes it into #15 or higher, it’s a New York Times Bestseller. It’s a pretty big deal in the publishing world. As I mentioned before on the blog, I was lucky enough to hit #11 with The Name of the Wind.
Here’s a picture of the book section from today’s (Sunday’s) New York Times.
(Click to embiggen.)
Why don’t we get a little closer….
Can you see the coolness yet? No. I’m not talking about the copy of The Guild up there.
Ah hell. Let’s zoom all the way in:
Yeah. There’s The Wise Man’s Fear. Right up there at #1.
Thanks for helping me make it up there everybody…

link

I haven't read it yet. But I look forward to doing so.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more