#RPGaDay 2017, day 17 - Which RPG have you owned the longest but not played?

I think the nature of this question cancels out any game you have and have actually played at all! So looking over the collection at only games I have NEVER played, but have owned... narrowing that down to the one I have owned the longest...

The winner for today's question has to be Spycraft 1st Edition. I was on board with that game from its very first release. At the time I seem to recall it was the only espionage RPG on my radar that remotely promised to fulfill the void left by the long out-of-print Top Secret/S.I. Its hard for me to mention this game without mentioning one of its longest lived online resources, Modus Operandi.


Sadly never managed to gather enough interested players to play or run Spycraft. We did roll up characters for Stargate SG-1 which is pretty close.

Still longing for Spycraft 3rd edition. Until then, Top Secret is back! with the highly successful Kickstarter for Top Secret: New World Order! It is a wonderful time to be a geek and alive.


Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more