#RPGaDay2016 day 12 - What game is your group most likely going to play next? Why?

Pathfinder.

A very slim chance there will be a Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Ed campaign in our future, but it most likely going to continue to be, and forever will be, Pathfinder.



Why? Because they're narrow sighted and frightened by all the bright colors and innovative new systems. It was almost difficult for them to let go of 3.5 to go to Pathfinder when it came out! I feel they only made the jump because they were cornered by 4th Ed.

A couple of them dabbled with 5th Ed, but for whatever reason that system is strongly rejected. I have yet to try it. My view on it remains wide open!

I just hope Starfinder isn't a difficult leap for these fellows!



As for at home with the kiddos... well that's a whole different story! I'm trying to decide if we're going to use Savage Worlds, Ubiquity, Opend6, some sort of Fudge or Fate system, or do I train them up in GURPS? Not sure yet!


Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more